302-i. Comments: draft SEA regulations - Bolivia
The NCEA provided comments on the draft Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) regulations of Bolivia.
Advisory reports and other documents
|20 Jan 2005: Other|
|Comments on draft SEA regulations - Bolivia|
The Environmental Ministry of Bolivia prepared draft SEA regulations and submitted it to the NCEA for review and comments.
The NCEA issued an advice of the secretariat (in Spanish) containing comments on issues including:
- The objective of SEA;
- The value of SEA for the private sector;
- The definition of strategic planning and/or of policies, plans and programmes;
- The use of generic or specific ToR;
- The list of policies, plans and programmes for which SEA is required (e.g. including water management;
- Criteria for determining the significance of environmental effects.
Members of the working group
Technical secretary: ms I.A. Steinhauer
Last modified: 28 May 2019