302-i. Comments: draft SEA regulations - Bolivia
The NCEA provided comments on the draft SEA regulations of Bolivia.
The Environmental Ministry of Bolivia prepared draft SEA regulations and submitted it to the NCEA for review and comments.
The NCEA issued an advice of the secretariat (in Spanish) containing comments on issues including:
- The objective of SEA;
- The value of SEA for the private sector;
- The definition of strategic planning and/or of policies, plans and programmes;
- The use of generic or specific ToR;
- The list of policies, plans and programmes for which SEA is required (e.g. including water management;
- Criteria for determining the significance of environmental effects.
Technical secretary: ms I.A. Steinhauer
|Completed:||20 Jan 2005|
|Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)|
Last modified: 09 Apr 2019